Full time Bar & Waiting Assistant – Bath BM07
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
Occupational Category: 35-3031.00
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar & Waiting Assistant required at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. An opportunity has arisen within our friendly team at our beautifully restored 350 year old Mill House, 2.5 miles outside the city centre of Bath.
The Brook Bar & Bistro offers fine dining cuisine within a relaxed atmosphere. The successful candidate will work within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, full time role which will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs within a commutable distance of Bath.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.