Food and Beverage Supervisor – Ryde WSB16
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Ensuring the service food and beverages is prompt and efficient
- Ensuring the cleanliness and presentation of all areas is to a high standard
- Working with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the department
- Ensuring the accurate and effcient rotation of merchandise on shelves and fridges
- Work with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the motivation and training of the team is always high
- Covering the position of Food and Beverage Manager during holidays and sickness etc
Food & Beverage Supervisor required at the stunning Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location on the Isle of Wight.
The successful candidate will work with the Food and Beverage Manager to help manage a small Front of House team and take responsibility for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor with high expectations to help lead a team to deliver a high quality service in the Food and Beverage department.
Darwin Escapes strive to ensure that our guests carve memories that will last a lifetime and having had a genuine high quality experience in our restaurant will ensure that those memories are created.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Wootton Bridge, near Ryde.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.