Food and Beverage Supervisor – Rhyl NP06
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: New Pines Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Supervising the Front of house team
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food & Beverage Supervisor required at New Pines Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team at New Pines Holiday Park Rhyl, for our 2018 season.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Rhyl
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.