Food and Beverage Person – Keswick KR07
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
A vacancy has arisen for a Food and Beverage Person at our beautiful 5 Star Resort, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat for the upcoming 2018 season.
The successful candidate will work within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.