Food and Beverage Manager – Whitecross PM25
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Managing the Front of house team
- Ensure the serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Ensure accurate cash handling and control
- Keep track of and deliver staff training for the team
- Accurate and effective stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food & Beverage Manager required at Piran Meadows Resort & Spa to join our small team at our busy resort.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. You will liaise with the General Manager to ensure effective management of the department, including the completion of staff rotas, stock ordering, training and budgetary controls.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours as the business demands, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Newquay
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.