Food and Beverage Manager – Wallingford SC10
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Effectively managing the Front of House team, including the training and motivation of the team
- Liaise with the General Manager to ensure strict budgetary controls
- Effective and accountable management of the department
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Completing staff rotas, taking into account labour targets and staff holidays
- Work with the General Manager and Bar Supervisor to ensure the smooth operation of the department and consistent high standards
Food and Beverage Manager required at The Springs Golf Club, to join our busy team at our recently acquired park in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will work with and manage the Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
We would like an enthusiastic and friendly Food and Beverage Manager with high expectations to lead a team to deliver high quality service in the Food and Beverage Department.
Darwin Escapes strive to ensure that our guests carve memories that will last a lifetime and having had a genuine high quality experience in our restaurant will ensure that those memories are created.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant Manager jobs within a commutable distance of Oxford
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Good salary
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.