Food and Beverage Manager – Cheddar CW31
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Effective management and leadership of the Front of house team
- Completion of staff rotas in line with demand and budgets
- Oversee the serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Stock ordering and rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Food and Beverage department
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Food and Beverage Manager to join the team at the beautiful Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa.
Located close to the Cheddar Gorge and in an ideal place for holiday and local guests, the successful candidate will work with the Front of House team to manage the busy bar and restaurant on this popular park.
Responsibilities will include completing staff rotas, ensuring all staff training is completed and up to date, stock ordering and rotation, working with the Park Manager to ensure effective budgetary control and any other tasks that will enable the smooth operation of the department.
You will also deputise for the General Manager when required.
This position is perfect for anyone looking to further their hospitality career, and is keen to carve lasting memories for our guests through exceptional service.
Accommodation on park is available for this position if required
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for Bar and Restaurant Management roles within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Personal License holder is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Good leadership and team management skills
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Accommodation is available if required
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.