Food and Beverage Assistant – Wallingford SC11
Contract: Permanent & Variable
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Prompt glass collection and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food and Beverage Assistant required at our recently acquired The Springs Golf Club.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a role in a busy team at this stunning location. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient serving of food and beverages, ensuring that their customer service both surprises and delights guests, giving them a truly unforgettable experience.
Due to the requirement to be able to serve alcohol unsupervised, we are only able to interview candidates over the age of 18 for this position.
This is a permanent role to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.