Food and Beverage Assistant – Talacre TB27
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 14
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food and Beverage Assistant required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in North Wales.
The Horizon Restaurant offers a diverse menu to suit all guests. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover. You will serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs 30 minutes from Chester, near Prestatyn
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.