Food and Beverage Assistant – Pocklington KP22
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food and Beverage Assistant required at The KP Club in Pocklington, near York. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a prominent role in a busy team at this truly stunning location.
The successful Food & Beverage Assistant will be responsible for the efficient serving within the bar and restaurant, ensuring that their customer service both surprises and delights guests, giving them a truly unforgettable experience in our 5 star location.
This is a permanent, part time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of York
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.