Food and Beverage Assistant – Cheddar CW09
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Bar, Waiting
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Food and Beverage Assistant required at Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our beautiful location, close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
The Levels Restaurant offers an extensive menu which has a diverse range of offerings. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover, this busy, fast paced restaurant is a great place to learn new skills and take on your next challenge.
The successful candidate will serve food and beverages in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for people with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude who is a great communicator.
This is a permanent role, working variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar & Waiting jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- Previous bar experience is essential to this role
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.