Click here to talk to a member of our team who will be able to assist you with any query you may have.
Entertainer ( with accommodation)- Bude
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Entertainer required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role within the entertainment team, at our newly opened redeveloped park in Bude.
You will work within a small entertainments team to plan, co-ordinate and deliver a varied adult and children’s entertainment programme, in line with the company’s high standards.
Outline of Duties:
- Assist with planning, and co-ordinate and deliver the entertainments programmes for adults and children.
- Use suitable safe creative activities and events that will maintain interest, for all age groups.
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised and fully stocked with entertainment stock.
- Set up of stage or entertainments area in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
What you will need:
- You will have similar previous experience.
- A stage presence when performing acts, including singing/dancing/performing.
- Ability to engage with all ages when organising children’s party dances, games, etc.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- hourly rate of pay.
- Accommodation is available.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- This is a seasonal role until January 2018
Entertainer vacancy in Sandymouth, Bude
Click on the Apply Now button below to start your application for the Entertainer vacancy at Sandymouth Holiday Resort.
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.