Entertainer – Talacre and Rhyl TB17
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 10
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Entertainment
- Assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivery of the entertainments programmes for both adults and children
- Use suitable safe creative activities and events that will maintain interest, for all age groups
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised and fully stocked with entertainment stock
- Set up of stage or entertainments area in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
Entertainer required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venues in North Wales. You will cover 2 parks, which are based at Talacre and Rhyl for our 2018 season.
Working within a small entertainments team, you will assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivering a varied adult and children’s entertainment programme, in line with the company’s high standards. You will also assist the group’s ‘Charlie Bear’ to interact with park guests both when they arrive at the park, and at his various scheduled meetings throughout their stay.
Successful candidates will require a DBS check, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including mainly mid week hours however may also include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Entertainer jobs within a commutable distance of Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- A stage presence when performing acts, including singing/dancing/performing
- Ability to engage with all ages when organising children’s party dances, games, etc
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Mid week, flexible availability is essential
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.