Entertainer – Prestatyn, North Wales
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
An Entertainer is required at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park and New Pines Holiday Resort. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a key role in our busy teams at five star venues in North Wales. You will cover two parks, which are based at Talacre and Rhyl.
Working within a small entertainments team, you will assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivering a varied adult and children’s Entertainment programme. You will also assist the Group’s ‘Charlie Bear’ to interact with park guests both when they arrive at the park, and at his various scheduled meetings throughout their stay.
Darwin Escapes is a Group of 20 Holiday Parks across the UK, each set in fantastic locations and catering for a different type of holiday, whether you like relaxing in the spa, activity based fun, beaches or towns.
Over the last 4 years we have invested tens of millions of pounds in developing 11 parks, with more currently being developed in 2017.
There has never been a better time to join the business.
This role would be perfect for candidates searching for Entertainer jobs within a commutable distance of Rhyl.
Outline of Duties:
- Assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivery of the entertainments programmes for both adults and children.
- Use suitable safe creative activities and events that will maintain interest, for all age groups.
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised and fully stocked with entertainment stock.
- Set up of stage or entertainments area in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
What you will need:
- You will have similar previous experience.
- A stage presence when performing acts, including singing/dancing/performing.
- Ability to engage with all ages when organising children’s party dances, games, etc.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Accommodation is available.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- This is a seasonal role working variable hours to include weekends and Bank Holidays. Mid-week availability is a bonus
Entertainer vacancy in Talacre, Prestatyn
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below to start your application for the Entertainer vacancy at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park.
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.