Entertainer – Bude Cornwall SM12
Contract: Full Time Seasonal
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 2
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Entertainment
- Assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivering the entertainments programmes for adults and children
- Use suitable safe creative activities and events that will maintain interest, for all age groups
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised and fully stocked with entertainment stock
- Set up of stage or entertainments area in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
Entertainer required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role within the Entertainment team at our recently redeveloped park in Bude to join our team for the 2018 season.
You will work within a small Entertainments team to plan, co-ordinate and deliver a varied adult and children’s entertainment programme in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Entertainer positions within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- A stage presence when performing acts, including singing/dancing/performing is essential
- Ability to engage with all ages when organising children’s party dances, games, etc
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Accommodation is available
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.