Customer Services Manager – Cheddar CW36
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Admin, Customer Service
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Co-ordinate and control special requests and stay on park
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Oversee and manage the front of house, reception and sublet accommodation for guest arrivals and owners and provide the highest standard of customer service
- Liaise plan and coordinate the cleaning, inventory and special requirements with the housekeeping team and ensure that the accommodation is ready for occupancy at the required time, where applicable
An exciting vacancy has become available for a Customer Services Manager to join the team at the five star park; Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa.
The successful candidate will work with the reception team to ensure the highest standard of care and customer service is provided for our guests. This will include greeting park guests, dealing efficiently with and complaints raised and handling queries.
You will oversee the smooth operation of the main reception area, alongside deputising for the General Manager where required.
This is a permanent position to work full time hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for customer relations jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.