Commis Chef / Kitchen Assistant – Bude SM20
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Efficient and correct stock rotation
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Commis Chef / Kitchen Assistant required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort to join our busy kitchen team.
The Ocean Bar & Waves Café offers a range of meals to suit every taste in it’s multi function complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.