Commis Chef – Bath BM03
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Kitchen, Chef
Occupational Category: 35-1011.00
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Efficient stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times
Commis Chef required at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team at our five star venue in Bath
You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic Commis Chef or Kitchen Assistant looking to learn new skills and enhance their culinary career.
This is a full time, permanent role, which will include working weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Bath.
What experience you will need
- Previous kitchen experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.