Chef de Partie – Whitecross PM15
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Efficient and correct stock ordering and rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
Chef de Partie required at the five star Piran Meadow Resort & Spa, to join our existing busy team.
The View Bistro offers a range of meals to suit every taste in it’s multi function complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This successful candidate will work with the Head Chef to ensure the high standard of service within the kitchen
This is a full time, permanent role which will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Commis roles within a commutable distance of Newquay.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.