Chef de Partie – Cheddar CW35
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Location: Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Chef de Partie required at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, to join our busy team at this stunning location. Located close to the Cheddar Gorge and in beautiful Somerset countryside, the park attracts a large number of guests to stay with us, with our restaurant being a popular choice for all.
You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
Accommodation is available on park, if required
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Previous similar experience is preferred
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Accommodation on park is available, if required
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.