Breakfast Chef – Pocklington York KP01
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Kilnwick Percy Resort
Number of Jobs: 1
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Catering
Occupational Category: 35-1011.00
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Accurate stock rotation
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all Food Hygiene regulations at all times
Breakfast Chef Required at our beautiful 5 star resort, The KP Club.
You will work with the head chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a full time, permanent role working 6:30am until 3pm on variable days. This will include weekend and bank holiday working.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance of York.
What experience you will need
- Catering qualifications and Level 3 Food Safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
What skills you will need
- Catering experience in restaurant setting
- Driving license is an advantage to enable easy access to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Good teamwork ethic
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training, including Hygiene and Food Safety, Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Salary pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.