Bar and Waiting on Assistant – Keswick, Cumbria
Contract: Part Time Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
Bar & Waiting on person required at our beautiful resort, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat
The successful candidate will work within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
Outline of Duties:
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
What you will need:
- You will have similar previous experience.
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- This is a part time role 10 hours and seasonal,working variable days to include weekends and bank holidays. Season ends January 2018
Bar & Waiting on person in Keswick
Begin your application for bar and waiting on person at Keswick Reach by clicking the Apply Now button below. We look forward to receiving your application.Apply Now
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.