Bar and Waiting Assistant – Whitecross PM20
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
An exciting vacancy for a Bar and Waiting Assistant has become available at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa. An opportunity has arisen within our friendly Food and Beverage team based at our resort close to the beautiful beaches of Newquay.
The successful candidate will work with our friendly Food and Beverage Manager within a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage services, ensuring these are in line with the company’s high standards at all times.
Weekend availability is essential for this role.
This position is seasonal, for the exciting new 2018 season, beginning in March. This role is variable hours, which will include working weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within a commutable distance of Whitecross, Newquay.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.