Bar and Waiting Assistant – Swanage SBV14
Contract: Part Time Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar & Waiting Assistant required at our five star venue; Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park, overlooking the Jurassic Coast.
The View Restaurant offers an extensive menu which has a diverse range of offerings, set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover.
You will work within a small team looking after our guests and serving food and beverages to guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Studland, Kimmeridge, Sandford and the whole of the Jurassic Coast.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.