Bar and Waiting On Assistant – Rhyl NP19
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: New Pines Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Waiting On Assistant required at New Pines Holiday Home Park. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in North Wales for our 2018 season.
Our bar and restaurant is set within a modern complex with high volume turnover. The successful candidate will work within the friendly Front of House team to serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a seasonal position working variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar jobs within 30 minutes of Rhyl.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.