Bar and Waiting Assistant – Axminster HC08
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Hawkchurch Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Waiting Assistant required at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our busy team in Axminster.
Our Bistro style restaurant offers a diverse menu to suit all guests. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover, you will serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards. We are looking for people with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and a great communicator, who will make every effort to ensure a great experience for all guests.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar and waiting jobs in Axminster area.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Full uniform
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.