Bar and Waiting Assistant – Axminster HC03
Contract: Variable Hours and Seasonal
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Hawkchurch Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Bar, Waiting
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar & Waiting Assistant required at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa to assist with the Christmas period in the restaurant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a key role to join our busy team in Axminster.
Our Bistro style restaurant offers a diverse menu to suit all guests. Set within an extensive retail complex with high volume turnover. You will serve food and beverages to park guests in line with the company’s high standards.
We are looking for people with a friendly personality, upbeat attitude and who is a great communicator.
This is a seasonal role to cover the Christmas period, and will include weekend, evening and bank holiday working
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Waiting jobs in the Axminster area
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar setting desirable
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.