Bar and Restaurant Supervisor – Wallingford SC09
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Supervising the Front of House team
- Ensuring the serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Efficient and accurate stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
A new position has become available at The Springs Golf Club, in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. We are looking for a Bar and Restaurant Supervisor to join the Food and Beverage team at this stunning location.
The successful candidate will work with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Bar area, motivation, management and training of members of staff and assisting in budgetary control of the department alongside the Head of Department.
This is a permanent, full time role to work variable hours including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
This position is ideal for anyone searching for Bar and Restaurant roles within the Wallingford area.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent standards of customer service and focus
- Driving license and ability to drive is an advantage, to enable you to easily get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy training specific to job role, such as Customer Service and Manual Handling
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Hourly rate of pay
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.