Bar & Restaurant Supervisor – Axminster HC04
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Club & Restaurant
Location: Hawkchurch Resort & Spa
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Hospitality
- Supervising the Front of house team
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems
- Efficient stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges
Bar and Restaurant Supervisor required at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise a small Front of House team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards. You will work with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure the high standards of the park are upheld throughout the bar and restaurant.
This is a full time, permanent role which will include working weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for bar or restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.