Administration Assistant – Talacre TB49
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Department: Admin & Reception
Location: Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Full time, variable
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Administration
- Assisting the Group Manager with all administration support
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Regular checking of invoices relevant to services or products that were purchased
- The use of spreadsheets to record and update information relevant to the expiry of certification on all parks and buildings, rentals fleets and for gas and elecrtic fire requirements
- Support of day to day vehicle fleet monitoring to ensure checks are in place for MOT's, servicing, tax and general upkeep
- Collating information and figures, and filing for service maintenance contracts
An opportunity has become available for an Administration Assistant to join the team at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, and provide support to the Group Grounds and Utilities Manager and team.
The successful candidate will join this busy Head Office team and provide administration support to the Manager. This will include using spreadsheets to record and track various information relevant to the department such as certification expiry, liaising with suppliers parks and other departments and regular checking of invoices and ordering.
You will be collating information and liaising with a wide variety of people on a day to day basis so good organisational skills are essential.
This is a permanent, full time position to work weekdays. Some flexibility may be required in order to meet deadlines.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for admin or admin support jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester.
What experience you will need
- Previous admin experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- > I.T experience is essential for the office applications, with a good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Professional manner when dealing with enquiries
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Good salary
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.