Accounts Assistant- Wallingford Oxfordshire SC08
Contract: Part Time Permanent
Location: The Springs Golf Club
Number of Jobs: 1
Work Hours: Part time, 3 days per week
Organisation: Darwin Escapes
Industry: Leisure, Accounts
- Processing purchase invoices
- Completing supplier application forms
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Management of accruals and pre-payments
- General support for month end process
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the beautiful The Springs Golf Club. This five star park is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team and assist the Accounts department in the daily running and systems.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active and will ideally have the AAT qualification. We will soon be switching to Microsoft Dynamics Nav, so experience in using this package is desired.
Day to day tasks include setting up bank payments online and matching purchase orders against invoices, so a keen eye for details is key.
This role is based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire however may require some travel.
This is a permanent, part time position to work around 3 days per week.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav is desirable
What skills you will need
- AAT qualification preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel/ Navision Dynamics/ Word/Outlook
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park and travel if necassary
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritise tasks
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Hourly rate of pay
Interested in working for Darwin Escapes and want to find out more?
Please get in touch and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.