Let us match you to your dream holiday home
Choose your ideal destination from our extensive portfolio of holiday destinations…
February is the month of Love and Darwin Escapes is here to help match you to your dream holiday home at one of our unrivaled UK holiday resorts.
Each destination is very different in terms of both character and location, helping to give us the best possible chance of matching you up with your perfect holiday home in the ideal location.
Aberconwy Resort & Spa - North Wales
- Luscious 5 star facilities which are accessible throughout the year.
- Overlooked by the stunning mountains of Snowdonia & a stone’s throw away from the gorgeous Conwy Marina.
- Variety of state of the art fitness equipment on offer at our gymnasium where you will also have access to dedicated fitness instructors.
- Eat at our on-site restaurant which has recently won the Award for being the best Restaurant in Wales.
Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa - Somerset
- Located just a stone’s throw away from Cheddar Gorge which provides a stunning backdrop.
- One of the most sought after holiday home locations in the UK. Make sure you take ownership of one of the last remaining plots before it’s too late!
- Vibrant leisure programme available where the requirements of the whole family are accommodated. This includes an exciting Go Active programme, tropically heated indoor swimming pool, football penalty simulator & much more.
- Easy driving access to some of the area’s top attractions including Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Bristol & Wells.
Hawkchurch Resort & Spa - Devon
- Lovely Devon countryside location where you can escape the hustle & bustle of everyday life.
- Outdoor dog walking route available on our grounds so as to provide a safe & secure environment for you and your pet.
- Very closely located to Lyme Regis – one of the area’s most sought after locations.
- Enviable range of 5 star rated facilities which are purposefully designed to aide relaxation including a class leading hydrotherapy pool & spa complex.
New Pines Holiday Home Park - North Wales
- Lively leisure complex which has been rated 5 star by Visit Wales which includes something for the whole family.
- Owning a holiday home can become affordable thanks to the low rate finance packages available, which can help you split the costs of purchasing your dream static caravan or lodge into affordable monthly repayments.
- Vast number of family friendly attractions nearby including popular seaside locations Rhyl, Conwy & Prestatyn.
- Entertainment programme for children overseen by our very own Charlie Bear and his friendly Rangers.
Piran Meadows Resort & Spa - Cornwall
- Leisure facilities designed to accommodate the entire family with a bowling alley, tennis court and swimming pool just a few of the many 5 star facilities on offer throughout the year.
- Outstanding location in Newquay with many of Cornwall’s top visitor attractions being easily accessible by car including the world famous Eden project.
- Victorious at the recent Hoseasons Awards where Piran was named Best Large Relax & Explore Holiday Resort in Cornwall.
- Enjoy our fantastic Go Active + programme where you can try out body zorbing, enjoy a round of tennis or partake in archery.
Seaview Holiday Home Park - North Wales
- Less than a mile away from sister park Talacre Beach meaning that Seaview owners can enjoy the best of both worlds – access to 5 star facilities, entertainment & activities as well as the option to enjoy the peaceful ambience that Seaview facilitates.
- On-site ownership team on-hand throughout the process & beyond to help ensure that you can just focus on enjoying your holiday home.
- Views. Enjoys unrivalled views overlooking the North Wales coastline every day when you wake up in your home away from home.
- Excellent location ensuring that many of North Wales top visitor attractions are easily accessible.
Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park - Dorset
- Live entertainment available throughout the open season on our clubhouse each evening organised by our fantastic entertainments team.
- Out of this world activity programme arranged with Cumulus Outdoors which enables owners to partake in a variety of adventures including coasteering, mountain biking and even kayaking.
- Versatile range of facilities available on-site for owners convenience including an indoor swimming pool, gym and much more.
- England’s first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site was the Jurassic Coast. This is where Swanage Bay View is located, providing you with an ideal location for holiday home ownership.
Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park - North Wales
- Lying alongside the golden sands of Talacre Beach, you can go for a paddle or build a sand castle whenever you please in what is very much a traditional British seaside location.
- Obsessional attention to detail in evidence across our entire offering to ensure you can enjoy a life time of happy holiday memories in a dream location.
- Visit Wales has awarded Talacre Beach 5 stars on account of the high standards which are in evidence in all of the ownership facilities available. This includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym, restaurant and much more. There really is something for the entire family.
- Elephants, Lions, meerkats and monkeys. These are just some of the animals you’ll be able to see when you take advantage of the discounted tickets we are able to offer owners courtesy of our partnership with Chester Zoo.