A Competitive Range of Golf Society Packages Available…
The Springs is renowned around the area by influential business owners for its society golfing days which is almost legendary! We offer organisations the chance to invite guests to take advantage of our impressive Tudor style clubhouse facilities and iconic golf course which is set on 133 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside here in sleepy Wallingford.
Our facilities are just as impressive as the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which surrounds us with top class catering also available upon request which is sure to win over any prospective clients. Catering can be provided for anywhere between 8 and 72 guests at The Springs golf club, depending on the size of society golfing day you are looking to host. We also offer the organiser the opportunity to play for free on any event which consists of 20 or more guests!
Memorable Golfing Society Days in Oxfordshire
Our golf course is simply unmatched anywhere else in the region having been designed by former Ryder Cup Captain Brian Huggett MBE who has applied his years of vast experience to formulate a design which will no doubt be enjoyed by enthusiasts and beginners alike. His design has taken full advantage of the wide variety of terrain on our land to ensure a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers!
We aim to create a memorable day for both you and your guests with every small detail covered by our highly experienced and dedicated team who will go above and beyond to meet your requirements. Our staff will be on hand throughout your society golfing day to ensure that everything runs smoothly and on schedule; dealing with any issues which may arise so you don’t have to. You can then focus on enjoying the day just as much as your guests.
The Springs Golf Club team will help you organise varying on-course competitions depending on what you have in mind. This could range from nearest the pin challenges to longest drive if you fancy your chances. Golf prizes and gifts for guests can then be purchased on the day itself from our on-site pro golf shop which stocks merchandise and equipment from leading brands.
We will work with you ahead of your golf society day to help create an event which is bespoke to your requirements and features everything that you feel would be beneficial to your guests.
As such, we offer a wide range of additional services which can be arranged for an added fee to help complement your golf society day at The Springs. Potential options that you may want to consider adding to your package include:
- Expert golf tuition from a PGA professional for your guests;
- Access to our practice facilities before commencing any competitions on the course;
- Golf buggy hire & trolley hire options available;
- Professional starter;
- Scorecard administration.
We can also organise pitching and putting competitions for those who are interested. Just let a member of our team know and we will talk you through the available options as well as discussing anything else you might have in mind to personalise your society golf day.
Our Golf Society Packages
We offer a range of competitively priced golf society packages starting from just £30 per person. All of the packages are available midweek with an additional £5 supplement required for weekend bookings. These packages are summarised below:
- Early Bird – £30pp – 18 Holes on the course along with a bacon roll provided beforehand or after;
- Par Package – £33pp – 18 holes on our golf course along with a Full English Breakfast;
- Birdie Package – £37pp – Coffee and bacon roll upon arrival before commencing 18 holes on the course. You will then enjoy our head chef’s pie of the day!;
- Eagle Package – £41pp – Arrival coffee and bacon roll presented before commencing 18 holes of the course. This will be followed by an exquisite two course lunch in our clubhouse;
- Albatross Package – £52pp – Our most extensive basic package where your guests will be given coffee and a bacon roll upon arrival followed by playing 9 holes of golf before enjoying a light lunch. This will be followed by a further 18 holes before enjoying a 1 course meal to finish off which is sure to have been an excellent day.
Please note that a minimum of 12 guests are required in order to take advantage of the above golf society packages at The Springs up until 31st October 2017.
Book Golf Society Days Online at The Springs Golf Club
Get in touch with a member of our team to discuss any of the above golf society day packages or to enquire about more bespoke options at The Springs Golf Club using the simple online form below. We’ll then get back in contact with you as soon as possible.