Explore our Golf Membership Options at The Springs Golf Club
We offer an extensive range of differing membership options here at The Springs Golf Club, designed to make our class leading course and facilities available to as wide a range of people as possible. Our aim is simple; to encourage more young people into our wonderful sport and make our top of the range facilities available for you to enjoy.
This doesn’t mean that we don’t focus on seniors or our existing members, both of whom will be treated to an exclusive range of member’s-only events and competitions at an Oxfordshire golf club which is just as focused on creating a group of like-minded enthusiasts, as it is on providing a course which will challenge you again and again.
With membership available from just £31.22 per calendar month, you can take full advantage of the facilities, as well as our highly-regarded course which was designed by legendary Ryder Cup Captain Brian Huggett MBE.
The Springs Golf Course
You will realise the benefits of becoming a member of our Oxfordshire golf club the minute you arrive, with a visually impressive course spread over 133 acres and a Tudor-style clubhouse, which is as well presented on the inside as it is on the outside.
You won’t find many golf courses in Oxfordshire which have been designed by a Ryder Cup Captain; a fact which helps The Springs stands out from the crowd and adds a real level of prestige. Of course, another added benefit of Brian Huggett’s input is his vast experience which he has relied upon heavily to formulate a challenging golf course design, which makes full use of the natural terrain to offer golfers of varying skill and ability levels a real challenge, which they will never tire of taking on.
No two games at The Springs Golf Club are the same, thanks to the varying weather conditions and, in particular, the wind which can have a real impact on your style of play. This is no more in evidence than at the 8th hole which is highly influenced by the wind direction and offers a stern challenge to golfers thanks to the fact that it is surrounded by water and bunkers which will really penalise any mistakes.
The Benefits of Golf Membership at The Springs
Alongside access to a class leading course designed by a former Ryder Cup Captain, you will also enjoy access to our stunning Tudor-style, yet modern clubhouse where you will always be given a warm welcome by our friendly staff and your fellow members.
Here you will find a wide selection of fine beverages are on offer alongside an eclectic menu of food which is crafted by our expert chefs.
We also offer a full on calendar of events and competitions throughout the year for members as part of our on-going drive to create a real community feel. The Springs isn’t just about golf, it is about making friends and new business contacts. We encourage an inclusive approach in many of our competitions with mixed events where men, women and juniors play alongside one another for overall honours.
We also organise social gatherings throughout the year, the calendar includes various themed evenings such as our legendary curry nights and fun quizzes for members. In addition to all of this, Springs Golf Club members will also enjoy:
- Well maintained course and grounds which are rarely closed throughout the year;
- Access to our practice facilities which includes a putting green, practice range and also bunker practice facilities;
- Dedicated and experienced staff who offer impeccable customer service;
- Priority when it comes to online tee reservations;
- Ability to make bookings 24 hours a day thanks to our online booking system with our partners over at brsgolf.com;
- Right to make tee reservations up to 2 weeks in advance;
- Golf Tuition available upon request including junior coaching;
- Well stocked on-site pro golf shop filled with competitively priced products from leading brands;
- Official CONGU handicap administration;
- Player Score Input (PSI) for competition cards;
- Enjoy members only access to our Bridge and Theatre Clubs;
- Those aged under 35 will enjoy a 30% discount on membership fees;
- We also encourage senior level membership via our 15% discount which is offered to over 75s and a 20% discount on membership fees for anyone over the age of 78;
- 10% discount on the price of two individual subscriptions for anyone taking advantage of our joint membership programme;
- £50 added to the bar tab automatically for any member if you introduce a new full, 5 day or Intermediate+ level member to The Springs Golf Club.
Springs Golf Club members will also enjoy discounted green fees at over 1,000 other golf courses in the UK thanks to our county card offering which is a huge incentive to enthusiasts and well received by existing members.
In addition to all of this, members can take advantage of our reciprocal golf scheme with other golf clubs in Oxfordshire which allows you to play on a complimentary basis at over 50 courses!
Become a Golf Club Member at The Springs
So if you are looking to take advantage of one of our many club membership options at one of Oxfordshire’s top golf clubs, then please feel free to get in touch with a member of our friendly team using the form below. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 01491 827300.