Park Fees at Cheddar Woods
With the very last stage of the development complete, we have just released the final plots that will be available exclusively for private ownership – set within its own private gated community, these plots offer stunning views out over the Somerset Levels out to Glastonbury.
All lodges at Cheddar Woods include…
- Fensa legislation residential uPVC double glazing
- Full gas central heating and combi boiler
- TV Aerial connection (Sky TV available)
- Private block paved driveways outside every lodge
- 10 year Gold Shield Warranty
- Fully furnished – including white goods
- Free Wi-fi access
- Superior quality metal framed uPVC decking complete with Anti Slip composite decking boards
What are park fees?
You might be wondering what are park fees? And what do park fees include? Well here at Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa, park fees pay for the maintenance of the park, grounds and gardens to ensure it is always looking immaculate. Additionally it covers full use of all the leisure facilities, including a stunning heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium. And if that wasn’t enough, owners will also benefit from access to the restaurant, bar, all weather multi court, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. As an additional extra 4-8 berth Hot Tubs, that can be added to your Lodge’s decking.
How much are park fees?
The 2017 season park fees at Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa start from only £5,645. For more information, please feel free to call 01745 858010, contact us here or speak to a member of the team using our live chat platform.