Terms and Conditions:
Prize Draw will take place on Tuesday 18th December.
In order to receive the prize, the winners will have to claim their prize within 14 days of receiving the notification or the prize offer will become void and we will re-draw the winners from the other entrants. The winner will have 12 months to redeem their prize once it has been claimed.
This raffle is open to individuals who are aged 18 and over. Employees of Darwin Escapes along with their partners, families, and anyone who was connected with the creation, promotion, and administration of the competition will be exempt from the competition.
Only one winner per prize will be selected and the winners will then receive their notification within 7 working days of the raffle closing date. If the chosen winners do not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification, the prize will be void and the winners re-drawn from other entrants.
- All entrants must reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Darwin Escapes reserve the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place at the discretion of its official representatives.
- No alternative prizes or cash alternative will be offered.
- The prizes on offer are non-transferable.
- 2 Course Meal must be booked in advance and is subject to availability and not valid on key dates such as Christmas, New Year, Mother’s Day– Darwin Escapes accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” and no express guarantee is given as to their suitability.
- Darwin Escapes reserves the right to photograph anyone claiming the prize for records, marketing purposes, and other promotional releases.
- The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used in marketing and other promotional releases. For example, social media announcements.
- Darwin Escapes reserves the right to refuse to process any prize where necessary. For example, if the chosen winner is unable to produce sufficient identification when claiming the prize.
- The winners of the raffle accepts that Darwin Escapes will not be held accountable for any losses, costs, expenses (including travel fees) and damages which they may incur in relation to the competition or the prize on offer or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England.
- By entering this raffle, you are automatically accepting these Terms and Conditions.