Win Little Fix Tickets at Rhyl Pavilion
Get ready to Change Your Life and Move to the beat as a Little Mix tribute band brings the Power to Rhyl
We’re giving you and one of your friends the chance to see one of the best tribute acts of the 2011 X Factor winning group at the Rhyl Pavilion on November 9th.
Little Fix won the National Tribute Music Awards in 2017 and have also been named UK’s Official Number 1 Tribute to Little Mix. You may already recognise them for being finalists on the BBC One show ‘Even Better Than The Real Thing’ hosted by Paddy McGuiness.
So if you fancy a night packed with Girl Power and listening to some of Little Mix’s top tunes including Shout Out to My Ex, Move and Wings then this performance is for you!
Here’s how to enter…
If you want to get your hands on the pair of tickets up for grabs on Saturday 9th November then just head over to the New Pines Holiday Home Park Facebook page and simply like the post, tag a friend and tell us what your favourite Little Mix song is!
Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition, tag a friend in the comments, tell us what your favourite Little Mix song is and like our competition post.
– Only one entry per person please
– Competition closes at 4pm on Monday 28th October and a winner will be selected at random
– The winner will be chosen and announced by 5pm on Monday 28th October
– Winner is the tagger, not the tagee (but let’s hope they share the prize!)
– We’ll notify the winner on Facebook and ask them to contact us with their details via private message. They will then be sent details of how to obtain their tickets
– Not open to employees or affiliates New Pines Holiday Home Park or Darwin Escapes
– The prize is 2 tickets to see tribute band Little Fix at Rhyl Pavilion in Rhyl on Saturday 9th November at 2pm
– Prize must be claimed via direct message by midnight on Monday 28th October
– Cash alternatives are not available
– Travel and accommodation is not included
– Tickets are valid for advertised date and time only
– Tickets cannot be applied retrospectively
– Prize is non-transferable
– The manager’s decision is final