Sarah Stirk Bank Holiday CompetitionCompetition now closed
Win a free holiday with Darwin Escapes & Sky Sports Golf presenter Sarah Stirk!
Darwin Escapes are proud to unveil Sky Sports Golf presenter Sarah Stirk as the latest addition to our portfolio of brand ambassadors who have been won over by the quality of our holiday and golf resorts across the UK.
To celebrate our association with Sarah, we are delighted to be able to offer you a fantastic opportunity to win a free holiday at one of our 19 locations which offer holiday breaks in various regions across the UK.
You will get the opportunity to experience the Darwin Difference for yourself; gaining access to our unrivaled holiday accommodation and extensive holiday resort facilities during a short break for up to six people.
This means that you will be able to bring the whole family along with you; even the four legged members of the clan!
How Do I Enter?
In order to take advantage of this special Bank Holiday competition, all you have to do is follow Darwin Escapes on Instagram. You will then need to like our Sarah Stirk competition post (on the Darwin Escapes Instagram grid, it’s a super-cute doggy snap denoted by a star) and tag a friend in the comments section.
It really is as simple as that. You will then automatically be entered into our free holiday prize draw, with only entries posted prior to 4pm on Friday 31st May 2019 eligible to win this unique prize.
For the full terms and conditions of our competition, please be sure to read more at the bottom of the page. We will notify the lucky winner by 5pm on Friday 31st May 2019, with the free holiday needing to be taken by 31st May 2020. This will give you ample opportunity to pick your preferred location and holiday resort within the Darwin Escapes portfolio.
Where Can I Go on Holiday?
We have 19 luxury resorts across the UK which offer holiday accommodation where you can redeem this dream prize.
Sarah Stirk fans may well be interested in the luxury lodge and woodland hotel accommodation which is on offer at the stunning Kilnwick Percy Resort & Golf Club in East Yorkshire. Located within easy driving reach of York city centre, this destination is perhaps best known for its 18 hole championship golf course which stretches across 120 acres of stunning Yorkshire Wolds countryside. This is one of the UKs leading golf resorts, having played host to various competitions including the Sky Sports televised William Hunt Trilby Tour which is how the resort first came to the attention of Sarah.
Another option for golf enthusiasts would be Tilford Woods Lodge Retreat in Surrey which sits right next to highly recommended Hankley Common Golf Club which was designed by Scottish golfing legend James Braid who won the Scottish Open Championship on five separate occasions. Here you can stay in rustic log cabin style lodge accommodation which is equipped with everything you’ll need on a break away from home, with full self catering facilities and extensive entertainment features. You are sure to have a comfortable nights sleep at our tranquil countryside retreat before taking the short jaunt over to the course.
However, it isn’t all about golf as we also have an array of family oriented destinations to take into consideration too. One option would be the wward-winning Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa in Somerset which offers an extensive array of 5 star activities and facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, sensational spa, relaxing sauna and exciting Go Active activities for kids and adults alike. You may be happy to hear that this doesn’t necessary have to be a golf free break though, because we do have an indoor golf simulator on-site! Perfect for getting in a sneaky bit of practice whilst enjoying your luxury break.
This is just a short sample of the many UK destinations you can choose from within the Darwin Escapes portfolio. To explore all 19 destinations, download our free holiday brochure by completing the form below:
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: Darwin Escapes on behalf of Darwin Contract Management Limited, Station Rd, Talacre, Holywell CH8 9RD. Do not send any entries to this address they will not be accepted.
2. Entries will be accepted from 08:00 Monday 27th May 2019 until 4pm on Friday 31st May 2019.
3. This is a UK only giveaway. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Additional entries are allowed, but only by tagging another friend in a separate comment .You can tag each other. The winner is the tagger, not the taggee.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Internet access and Instagram account required.
6. Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The prize includes: An off-peak short break for up to six people in a standard accommodation at a Darwin Escapes holiday resort (which offers holiday accommodation) of the winners choice, subject to availability.
8. The prize excludes:
- Travel to or from the accommodation.
- Any form of travel or medical insurance.
- Any accommodation extras (e.g. telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc.)
- Any personal expenses and spending money.
9. The potential winners will be notified by 5pm on Friday 31st May 2019 via Instagram via tagging on the competition post.
10. The winner then must contact Darwin Escapes via private message on Instagram, Darwin Escapes accepts no responsibility of privacy setting of winner’s account affecting contact and tagging.
11. The winner will have until Midnight on Monday 3rd June to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The prize is subject to availability. The prize is valid from 7th June 2019 until 31st May 2020. Prior reservation is necessary.
13. Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery.
14. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
15. ‘Off peak’ refers to breaks which are not during school or bank holidays; this list is not exhaustive, please check when claiming.
16. ‘Short break’ refers to 3 night breaks starting on a Friday, or 4 nights checking in on a Monday.
17. Pet-friendly and pet-free accommodations are available at most resorts; number of pets are limited, please check when claiming your prize.
18. Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner
19. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
20. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the internet may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims/votes delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
21. Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
22. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfilment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
23. Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
24. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
25. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
26. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
28. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
30. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.