Name a Duck Competition
How it works…
There are 14 ducks that need names. Darwin Escapes will select the best name submitted by entrants for each individual duck. The 14 ducks names that are selected will then be entered into a raffle where one lucky winner will be selected at random to receive the prize*.
Terms and Conditions
*The prize is a 4 Night Break (Mon – Fri) or a 3 Night Break (Fri – Mon) for up to 4 people at a Darwin Escapes location. The winner will only be able to select dates outside of peak business periods therefore excluding all public bank holidays and school holidays. Additionally the winner will only be able to select dates in which the park is open for business. Dates the prize can be claimed is subject to availability as is the accommodation provided. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and the winner will be re-drawn from all other entrants. Once the prize is claimed the winner will be given 12 months to redeem their prize at their selected location.
The competition is open to individuals aged 18 and over, except employees of Darwin Escapes and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
One winner will be selected and notified within 7 working days of the competitions closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and the winner will be re-drawn from all other entrants. Once the prize is claimed the winner will be given 12 months to redeem their prize at their selected location.
– To be in with a chance of winning, all entrants must reside within the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland).
– There shall be no alternative prize, or cash alternative offered.
– The prize is non transferable.
– By entering the competition, you are permitting Darwin Escapes to contact you from time-to-time with details of other products, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
– Darwin Escapes reserves the right to photograph anyone claiming the prize/holiday for Darwin Escapes’ records, marketing and other promotional releases.
– The winner agrees to their name and photograph to be used in marketing and other promotional releases. For example, social media announcements.
– Darwin Escapes will not sell your personal information to others or release it to others without your prior consent.
– Darwin Escapes reserves the right, at the discretion of its official representatives, to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
– Equally, Darwin Escapes is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary, for example, if you are unable to or fail to produced sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
– Darwin Escapes accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” with no express guarantee as to their suitability.
– The winner of the competition accepts that Darwin Escapes will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which they may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize and/or holiday.
– Once the holiday has been agreed, Darwin Escapes and its officers, employees, representatives, contractors and any other person, firm or company authorised by Darwin Escapes will have no further liability for payment of the prize/holiday.
– Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
– These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
Entries close at midnight on 24th July 2016. Main Prize – 4 Night Break (Mon – Fri) or 3 Night Break (Fri – Mon)
Click here to enter the competition.