Post a picture in the comments section of our pinned Facebook post of your decorated Christmas tree, to be in with a chance of winning a Love2shop voucher worth £30!
Darwin Escapes is getting in the festive spirit with a Christmas Tree Decorating Competition! Our competition will consist of your lovely decorated Christmas trees, all you need to do is post a picture in the comments section of our pinned Facebook post of your decorated Christmas tree, to be in with a chance of winning a Love2shop voucher worth £30!
This Facebook-only competition will be the perfect time to put your fantastically decorated Christmas tree on full show via the Facebook comments, and you’ll be entering our competition for a chance to win Love2Shop vouchers worth £30!
Whether you decide on a traditional red/gold combination for your Christmas tree, a more modern style with a popular silver and blue look, or you’ve gone for a rustic feel to your Christmas tree decorations, we want to see them all! From the details of your Christmas lights, to the tips of your Christmas tree toppers we are sure to be blown away by all your Christmas tree creations!
Remember to post the picture in the pinned Facebook post comments at the top of the page to have a valid entry for a chance to win those vouchers!Enter the Competition
Terms and Conditions:
Competition closes 23:59 on 31/12/2019 and the winner will be announced by 17:00 on 07/01/2020
*The prize on offer is a £30 Love2shop voucher. In order to receive the prize, the winner will have to claim their prize within 7 days of receiving the notification or the prize offer will become void and we will re-draw the winner from the other entrants. The winner will have 12 months to redeem their prize once it has been claimed.
This competition is open to individuals who are aged 18 and over. Employees of Darwin Escapes along with their partners, families, and anyone who was connected with the creation, promotion, and administration of the competition will be exempt from the competition.
Only one winner will be selected and the winner will then receive their notification within 10 working days of the competition closing date. If the chosen winner does not claim their prize within 7 days of the notification, the prize will be void and the winner re-drawn from other entrants.
– All entrants must reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and post their picture in the comments thread of Darwin Escapes’ Facebook page in order to be eligible to win.
– Darwin Escapes reserve the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place at the discretion of its official representatives.
– No alternative prize or cash alternative will be offered.
– The prize on offer is non-transferable.
– Darwin Escapes accepts no liability towards the prizes. They are supplied “as is” and no express guarantee is given as to their suitability.
– Darwin Escapes reserves the right to photograph anyone claiming the prize for records, marketing purposes, and other promotional releases.
– The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used in marketing and other promotional releases. For example, social media announcements.
– Darwin Escapes reserves the right to refuse to process any prize where necessary. For example, if the chosen winner is unable to produce sufficient identification when claiming the prize.
– The winner of the competition accepts that Darwin Escapes will not be held accountable for any losses, costs, expenses (including travel fees) and damages which they may incur in relation to the competition or the prize on offer or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
– These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England.
– By entering this competition, you are automatically accepting these Terms and Conditions.