Sous Chef – Wootton Bridge – WSB20
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat are looking for an enthusiastic Sous Chef to join their busy kitchen team at this stunning park.
The successful candidate will work with the Head Chef to ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen, high standards and quality of service and the general running of the kitchen.
On-site accommodation is available if this is required
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Sous chef jobs within a commutable distance of Ryde.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- On site accommodation available if required
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now