Sous Chef – Keswick KR38
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat was opened in 2016 by Darwin Escapes, aiming to provide luxury holiday lodges in the Lake District with a range of on-site facilities and amenities.
A Sous Chef is required at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat, to join our existing busy kitchen team in time for the Summer.
The restaurant offers a range of meals to suit every taste in its multi-function complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone at the beginning of their Chef career to gain valuable experience in our busy kitchen and learn from our experienced team.
This is a permanent, full-time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now