Sous Chef – Bude SM26
- Running kitchen when the Head Chef is off or away
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
Sous Chef required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join our kitchen team at our beautiful location in Bude.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will be a proactive Chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Salary package
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now