Sous Chef – Bude SM26
- Running kitchen when the Head Chef is off or away
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Ensure all members of the kitchen team comply with all food hygiene regulations.
Sandymouth Holiday Resort is a holiday park in Bude, providing self-catering accommodation for family holidays and short breaks. There is now an opening for a Sous Chef at this beautiful park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a key role to join our kitchen team at our coastal location in Bude.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will be a proactive Chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Job specific training provided including food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc. through Darwin Academy
- Salary package
- Provided uniform.
- Darwin employees have the benefit of discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now