IT Service Desk Analyst – Talacre TB41
- Provide IT support to company employees by phone, email and face to face
- Monitor and prioritise support incidents and enquiries, escalating where necessary
- Work in an organised, efficient manner and keep accurate records of incident progress
- Perform basic IT housekeeping and maintain up to date documentation
- Develop familiarity with a wide variety of IT systems to provide support at all levels of the business
- Liaise with third parties where required to ensure issues are resolved
An exciting new role has become available within the IT department at Darwin Escapes. A position has become available for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join the team at one of our three stunning locations; Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park or The Springs Golf Club. The location of this position is dependent upon the location of the successful candidate.
This role is perfect for a dedicated and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst, with experience in working in a helpdesk or similar IT role.
The successful candidate will be hard working, self motivated and proactive with a strong enthusiasm for troubleshooting technical problems and a dedication to seeing issues through to resolution.
Being adaptable and willing to learn new skills is essential, as is being a team player who works well with others and is focussed on achieving team goals as well as personal ones.
Darwin Escapes is a fast growing company with locations across the UK. The IT team provide a wide variety of technical services to support our staff and help to deliver a five star experience to our guests.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from our experienced team members, improve existing IT knowledge and acquire new technical skills.
The IT team structure offers opportunities for growth and career progression to those who demonstrate the right attitude and aptitude.
The role will primarily be based out of either Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, The Springs Golf Club or Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park dependent upon the successful candidates location, however may require some travel to other sites therefore full UK driving license is essential.
Salary range £17,000 – £21,000 dependant upon location and experience
This is a permanent, full time position to work primarily Monday – Friday however some evenings or weekends may be required in order to meet deadlines.
This position is suitable for anyone looking for IT Analyst positions within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester
What experience you will need
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Windows Server operating systems
- Previous experience with PC's, laptops, mobile phones, printers and file permissions
- Fault diagnosis, investigation and resolution
- Basic networking and TCP / IP
- Anti-virus products
- Experience in Citrix XenApp or Remote Desktop Services is an advantage but not essential
What skills you will need
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and staff at all levels of the business
- Ability to take a hands on approach to tackling problems and finding solutions
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks effectively
What we offer
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Good salary dependant on location and experience
- Darwin Academy training such as Health and Safety and Emergency First Aid
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now