Security Person – Weekend Nights – Pocklington KP24
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security and excellent customer service
- Take responsibility for personnel, property, buildings and accommodation
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park
- Ensure the security of all park buildings at all times
- Provide support to guests during out of hours
Security Person required at our five star resort; The KP Club in Pocklington near York.
The KP Club is a popular resort which caters to many events throughout the year including weddings and parties, as well as catering to holiday guests. Our Security team oversee the safety of the park, while providing support during out of hours.
You will work within the security team to ensure the security of the park, guests and members of staff alongside providing excellent five star customer service when dealing with enquiries.
A current SIA license is essential to this role.
This is a part time, seasonal position to work mainly Friday and Saturday overnight.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Security jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- A current SIA license is essential
- Good level of customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both face to face and when completing written reports
- Positive attitude towards working with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around park
What we offer
- Practical and Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Uniform is provided
- Generous employee discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now