Security Person – Friday & Saturday Nights – Pocklington KP24
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security
- Responsible for personnel, property, buildings and accommodation
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park
- Security of all park buildings
Security Person required at our five star resort; The KP Club in Pocklington
The KP Club is a popular resort, and caters to many events throughout the year including weddings and parties, as well as catering to holiday guests. You will work within the security team to ensure the security of the park, guests and members of staff.
A current SIA license is essential to this role.
This is a part time, seasonal position to work mainly Friday and Saturday overnight.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Security jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- A current SIA license is essential
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now