Security Officer – Talacre TB66
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security.
- Responsible for personnel, property, buildings and caravans.
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park.
- Checking the show ground caravans are secure.
- Security of all park buildings.
A position has become available for a Security Officer to join the team at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, near Prestatyn.
The successful candidate will work within the Security team to ensure the safety of the park, buildings, guests and staff at all times. You will also be the first port of call for guests during out of hours, and respond to any queries so good customer service skills are essential.
This is a seasonal position to work 2 nights per week.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for Security positions within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Chester.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current SIA Licence.
- Excellent customer service is essential due to a large amount of guest interaction.
- A driving licence is essential due to the use of a security vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some computer literacy required to fill in basic reports.
- Positive attitude to work with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities such as discount on food and use of the pool.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now