Security Guard – Talacre TB75
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security.
- Responsible for personnel, property, buildings and caravans.
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park.
- Checking the show ground caravans are secure.
- Security of all park buildings.
A part time Security Guard position has become available at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Security team at our five star park, located on the North Wales coast, close to Prestatyn and Chester.
This family resort is home to a lively complex, including a pool, entertainments area, bars and a restaurant amongst many other facilities.
The successful candidate will work within the Security team to provide a point of call during out of hours times and maintain the security of the buildings and the park.
This is a full time, seasonal position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, overnights, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for anyone looking for Security positions within a commutable distance of Chester
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current SIA Licence.
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now