Seasonal Receptionist – Swanage SBV34
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
We are looking for a seasonal receptionist to join our award winning team ahead of the 2019 holiday season.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the close knit Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park family who spend all of their working days enjoying the breathtaking views on offer at our resort which enjoys a perfect position overlooking the stunning Jurassic Coast.
You will get the opportunity to work with our small and friendly team to assist in the day to day running of our customer reception area and be expected to adhere to the ultra high standards which are part and parcel of any Darwin Escapes holiday destination. In this role, you will be required to meet guests arriving at the park as well as handling any customer queries which come your way. This will require you to have a good knowledge of both the park itself and the surrounding area so that you are best able to advise our customers on anything relating to Swanage Bay View or the activities in the local area.
Please do take note that this is a seasonal position that will be held until January 2020. In this role, you will be required to work variable hours including both Bank Holidays and weekends. Ordinarily, your working week will cover 4 days on park.
So if you are looking for receptionist jobs in Swanage or the surrounding area, this is your opportunity to gain vital experience at an Award Winning location which is sure to stand out on your CV. Apply with us today online and help us enable our customers to carve holiday memories which will last a lifetime.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience in a customer facing role is desired
What skills you will need
- You should have a positive attitude with eagerness to learn
- Excellent levels of customer care will be expected
- You should have strong communication skills
- It would be advantageous to have a UK Driving licence and be able to drive yourself to the park/li>
What we offer
- The successful applicant will receive Darwin Academy job specific training
- You will receive an hourly rate of pay
- A Swanage Bay View staff uniform will be provided
- You will benefit from discounts in Darwin Escapes restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now