Seasonal Lifeguard – Whitecross PM44
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators.
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests.
- Check and record all guest passes.
- Advise guests on current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
A position has become available for a Seasonal Lifeguard to join the team at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa in Whitecross, close to Newquay.
You will work within the Leisure team at this stunning park, located on the beautiful Cornish coastline.
We are proud to offer a modern leisure pool and a range of ‘Go Active’ activities to all of our guests. You will work under the leadership of our friendly Leisure Manager to ensure that this leisure complex is kept safe and operating effectively at all times, keeping it within the company’s high standards.
The role will include observation of swimmers, responding to and recording any accidents immediately and effectively, keeping the leisure area clean, tidy and safe and completing regular checks of equipment in line with company procedure.
We will be holding a recruitment open day at Piran Meadows on Tuesday 26th February 2019, 11am-6pm, please text your name to 0771 101 5057 or email email@example.com to confirm your interest and attendance.
This is a seasonal position to work part time, variable hours. This will include bank holidays, but will be usually Tuesday-Thursday.
The Lifeguard position is ideal for anyone searching for Leisure jobs within a commutable distance of Newquay.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now